Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fuck that

My 3 year anniversary is this coming Friday, June 29 & my boyfriend isn't even in town. It's in 5 days and I feel like shit, so imagine how I'm going to feel that day. I thought I was going be cool with him being gone, but the closer the day comes the more upset I get. I refuse to tell him though, I'm just going to let it rock & see if he actually remembers. We had plans to celebrate once he got back, but nothing is going the way I hoped so I said fuck. Fuck going out. Fuck presents. Fuck everything. Like its not even our day, it'll be like July 2 or some shit. July 2 ain't my damn anniversary, June 29 is .___. But I don't think my hints of annoyance are settling in. I just have this little hope that he will come home by Friday. But that wouldn't happen even if my life depended on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment