Friday, May 25, 2012

First Written Blog In Years..

Quick Update
Life hasn't been crazy, just haven't found the time to log into blogger.com But for once, I would say I am pretty satisfied with life, finally. Although my parent's have calmed down, got an iPhone, boyfriend is great, fulfilled my goal of graduating with honors, & I got a car (well kinda, me & mother are still working the kinks.) Only thing I haven't received yet is a job. I want a job where I will be putting in tons of hours, and making tons of money, but that hasn't really happened quite just yet. But asides that, what can I say? The Lord has blessed me in many ways. Recently I have had all kinds of raging emotions. Luckily I have a boyfriend who takes all the blows (shoutout to my nigga Stan Stan), but in most cases I just talk myself through them. As usual I don't know how these emotions appear. Bipolar ass bitch is what I am. I have learned to keep most of my thoughts & emotions under control, without crying or sobbing so big ups to Deena. But ain't shit change. I need some excitement in my life though, something new and fun cause I have the same old routine. I haven't figured it out on what it's gonna be, but ya will be the first to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment