Sunday, March 25, 2012

062909....

I'm in love. Like truly infatuated with this boy.... We have been together for two years, eight months. & twenty-five days. When I say he's my everything, hmph, you couldn't even imagine. I really love the feeling of being in love. When no one can tell you anything about your relationship, cherishing any little moment you have with that person, feeling like you're on top of the world with him/her, all that & then some. I am the biggest sap when it comes to Stanley. I swear he's like my best friend, I think he knows basically everything about me. He has me doing things I would do for no other. Speaking of things, I promised to dance for him to this chickenhead song lmfao. But on the real, I would do anything for him just to make him happy. We have been together for almost three years and I still feel the same way since when I told him I was in love with him. But the love I have for him now has grown to great extents. It is really early to tell but I know we will make it so far. My sappiness is really blooming through this blog but I don't care. This is the way I feel about our relationship, it hits all the main parts.
Sincerely Dewy-Eyed Deena 

No comments:

Post a Comment