Monday, May 13, 2013

Rambling: Bringing my Notes to Life

Why is everything I ask for "too much"?

Is it me? Unless I'm just being greedy, I don't ask you to do shit for me, for me. It's for us. To bond. To grow close. To show my appreciation. Feeling unwanted hurts. I will never make someone feel the same way I've been treated. Not my kids, friends, husband. I want to show the best, but all anyone can ever see is the worst. Can't appreciate me over little shit that I've done or way I've acted. I promise if you look deeper, you will realize that I am worth way more than you think. But when I just want to spend time with someone. Or talk. I'm doing too much. I'm always asking for too much, but at the end of the day my "too much" is not much at all. But all in all I will live by this. Not gonna apologize for being Diana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment