Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve

December 31, 2012 was spent with my best friend. Basically I spent most of the day crying to him about my relationship and on January 1, 2013 I shed my first tear at approximately 1 a.m. I was being a big baby, but I wanted to be with my boyfriend. I wanted my midnight kiss & to just be with him. Don't get me wrong, Isaac is great but why couldn't I be with my significant other. I wanted my kiss cause I believe in all that hubbub about who ever you kiss at midnight will be who you spend the rest of the year with. Last year I kissed him at midnight and through all the trials & tribulations in our relationship we stayed together. Maybe I am thinking too much into this, but lets see if my life will be the same January 1, 2014....




No comments:

Post a Comment