Monday, January 14, 2013

Back At It

A month off for winter break & I went running once. That was no ones fault but my own, but if I wanna shed these twenty pounds I gotta get back on it. But it's so hard!
 
I don't need to go to the gym every day to be fit, just the days I do go I gotta put in work. Last semester I worked real hard, my legs look amazing & that's basically what I was aiming for BUT the calories I burned at the gym were being replaced with new calories from what I ate after the gym. With all them ribs & wings I'm lucky I surprised I ain't gain no weight lol. But either way, I'm eating healthier now, I'm only allowed one day a week for something unhealthy. I promise. I seriously need motivation. These pictures of Kyra Chaos & Tahiry ain't cutting it no more

No comments:

Post a Comment