Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ivory ?

Okay so I need a car.... not want, NEED! I don't wanna start complaining, y'know, blah blah fml I hate my family yadee yadee yadah, no. I just want it to be known that I am sick and tired of being whipless. Once I receive the car her name is going to be Ivory, hence this blog's title. I just cannot comprehend my family. They gave my brother Mike, I can't remember the age.. All I know is that he didn't graduate & all he had was a job. My nigga I'm about to graduate in 4 months, I want a job but my family being dillholes and all I want is Ivory.  I have things to abide to.... school, upcoming jobs (hopefully), meetings, clubs (I'm president of one & I always skip out cause of no ride), friends, and my boyfriend.

Speaking of my boyfriend... I miss him dearly. I see him like once a week, at church. Please someone tell me, what is that? We can barely talk with those Haitian ushers being up our glutus maximus. Quite frankly I am quite tired of not seeing him. I mean it is better than nothing but shoot that's some bull. He can't come over cause my mom "hates" him... She doesn't, she just can't stand the fact that I have a boyfriend. She is one of the old-fashioned you can't have a boyfriend till you're older, blah. I just wanna see him. We make plans for weekends seeing that I'm a senior and he is in college. I don't like skipping school cause I actually like to learn, but it may come down to it ._. I miss my booby though, he's my everything...

But anyway, it all comes back to a car. I am tired of the false promises my family keeps feeding me. I am not trying to wait 4 more months for a car when we can get one now for the same price.. Idk, it angers me, He who angers you controls you, but I don't give a damn I mean we have the money, but the Leo's of my family are just being selfish with money once again. I have no clue what to do... I have tried pilling up my schedule but that doesn't seem to work. It's so annoying. I'm a good girl, I don't do reckless things when I'm out and I believe if I were to get the car I would stay away from trouble because I would not want the car taken from me. I just don't know what to stay or do with them so they can stop being so dang stingy....

I said I wouldn't complain ): ahh well <3 

Sincerely, Depressed Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment